look at taxi getting her stalk on.
a la iamnomes…
- i got me a new nephew this week! his name is seth and if that ain’t just the manliest little man name out there, i don’t know what it. he has a handsome little face with rosebud lips, little delicate ears, and big hands.
- also, i finished uni FOR THE YEAR on friday. i am definitely going to make up for the whole no-holidays-between-finishing-BA-and-starting-MA thing. yipppeeee!
- had the best ten days with my cousins who came to stay. seriously, so so good to hang out with these girls, their menfolk, and their babies.
- the civil wars are coming to brisbane in march!! booking tickets to go see them with mitanika.
- i’m really noticing lately how many good people God has surrounded me with, and how lovely they are, and how sometimes great friendships can grow slowly and surprisingly. yay, God! yay, cool people!
more of september : -
6. every day
8. at night
september pictures :-
1. me, now
3. far away (spring ain’t)
4. in my mailbox
You will keep secrets, little-version-of-me, that you can’t imagine having to keep. You will see things broken down and built up again. You will develop a rich and thankful appreciation for your amazing family. That’s all I can really tell you. I’ll leave the rest for you to figure out on your own. I wish I could have some of your starry-eyed optimism to keep me company nowadays, but I don’t really think I’d trade that for what these years have shown me — will show you — of grace. God keeps His promises, Danielle. You don’t need to be scared to grow up.
poets and novelists and playwrights make themselves, against terrible resistances, give over what the rest of us keep safely locked within our hearts.
— janet malcom,the silent woman